Saturday, January 4, 2014

Merry Christmas

Well, this week was a blast!!  It's strange though because not that much happened, so this time this blog is probably gonna be super short.  Really, all that happened was.... Christmas!!!!!!!!  It was super fun, and we got so much food!!!!!!   It was really great.  However, nobody wants to meet with us until the 8th of January because of the festivities, so that's kind of a bummer.   Oh well.  We have been able to get a lot organized in our area and we have been able to visit menos activos a bunch.  
 
Christmas was also really great because I got to talk to my family through skype, which was awesome.  I can't believe I have been out for almost 4 months.   Where did all the time go????  It's crazy!!!  
 
The other thing that is crazy about this week is that Elder Gil is leaving to Barçe because of his visa stuff....I don't really understand it, but that's what's happening, so now our piso is back down to 4 elders again. Weird.  It feels really empty. Oh, the other thing I learned this week is that I can't find Sharpies, or duct tape.  Sad times....haha :)
 
I also was able to finish the Book of Mormon again this week.  I did the December challenge again!!  Whooo!!! Anyway, that was my week. 
 
Love you all!!
 
Elder Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment