Monday, February 23, 2015

I hope you all see results!

February 23, 2015

This week was amazing.   We saw so much success, and had so many blessings, it’s incredible.  As a zone, we had the goal that every companionship could make the pautas this week, and so we set the goals this week to have 12 lessons with a member present, 6 people in church, and 6 new investigators, and ended with 12 member presents, 6 in church, and 9 new investigators, with another 21 lessons on top of that. 33 lessons this week, which is possibly the most I’ve ever had in a week. It was amazing. We sure cut it close though!  Our 12th member present lesson happened at 7:30 Sunday night. It was pretty amazing. The members have been helping out a ton, and we’ve been having a lot of fun.
 One neat thing about this week was that we were contacting a lot. Every day visit just kept firing on us, and so we just kept walking and talking with people. On Wednesday we ended up in the street for 5 hours, without a break. But we saw miracles, and at the end of the day my companion complimented me on my contacting "skills" and said it was a great strength that I had.  Well, the funny part is, I can remember in my last area praying to be better at it, and to not be so afraid of the people. And look! The Lord answered my prayers, and I can now say that I enjoy contacting, and it is one of my strengths. I just wished I had developed it sooner in my mission.
Other than that, nothing really exciting happened. We just worked a ton, and saw results. That’s really all there is to it. It may take some time to see the results, but they will come. I figure that applies to just about everything in life, really. Work hard, and see results.
I hope you all see results!
Love,
Elder Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment