Monday, February 10, 2014

January 27, 2014



January 27, 2014

Well, this week was really good!!  But, I have no idea why.........honestly!  When I look at my planner it was a super boring week...but when I think about it, it was really good, and a ton of fun stuff happened...ok, I guess the airsoft wars in our piso weren't boring, but other than that not much happened.  The only thing I can figure is that when you work hard the time flies and it feels good :) I love the gospel :) So, since I don't have anything really to share from the week, how about a spiritual thought?  I was just reading through my study journal a couple of days ago, and read about the brass plates, and the gold plates, and it hit me.....the gold plates were made of gold so they wouldn't tarnish, but the brass plates would have tarnished and worn super bad, and so to be able to read them they would have had to have been polished and shined.....they would have to had taken really good care of them, and so I thought, why don't we do that with ours in this day and age?  Just because they are paper, and easily replaceable doesn't mean that we can just throw them around and treat them like a normal book. They contain everything we need to live with our Father in Heaven again, and we need to respect them. 
 
Thank you so much for all your support and love.
 
Un Embrazo,
 
Elder Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment