Friday, November 1, 2013

"...this week was sooooooooo crazy!!"


Dear Friends and Family,
Wow, this week was sooooooooo crazy!! So many miracles have happened it's insane!! The best thing though is that on November 9th, 2013, if everything goes well, Elder Wiscombe and I will be baptizing Magally, and also, a father and his two daughters!! The two girls are still in primary.  Their mom, also may be getting baptized but she is really hesitant.  We were meeting the family in the park to teach them,  and the very first thing the two girls said was they wanted to get baptized!!  It was really shocking, but we were so blessed!!  And as we were talking with them, eventually the dad joined in and by the end he wanted to be baptized as well.  They have now been to church three times, and it's so cool!!  The work is absolutely amazing and I love their family.  
Also this week we got to go to Lleida (pronounced yeda) for interviews with the president.  Lleida is the stake we are in and is the head of the zone.  I found out our zone is huge!!  It goes from the bottom of the mission clear up to the top (Andorra included) it's crazy!!  It was cool though. 
This week we get to go again for zone infoce (I'm not entirely sure what that is yet, but I will find out soon I guess.
The days go so fast here, and every night I go to sleep so tired, but the work is awesome, and my companion is absolutely amazing too.  This mission is absolutely amazing. I love you all, and I hope you all are doing well. 
The Lord truly blesses us. 
Love,
Elder Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment