Thursday, November 7, 2013

"..this week has been a roller coaster!!"

Well, this week has been a roller coaster!! Crazy stuff has been happening, for example, the lady I first committed to baptism has now told us to wait on the date, but then not to, and so I'm not sure what is going on really. I have a lesson with her tonight, but idk. However, this Friday we do have a family that is going to be baptized at 5 pm!! I'm so excited!!!  They are so great!  Also, we were able to get another commitment to baptism, this one for the 30th of November!! It's insane!!!  Also this week two people from the ward are leaving on their missions.
 
I'm sorry, I really don't have very much time to write more, but I want to ask you to offer to go on visits with the missionaries. They really need your help!! Member visits are the most important kind, and really help out a ton.
 
I want to let you know I have a testimony of this gospel, and I really enjoy the people and culture of Spain.
 
Love you all,
 
Elder Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment